Blue N' Pink-existential Blue N' Pink-existential

Brilliant

I loved the part where Bruce Willis jumped from that flying plan and set those two guys on fire with his flamethrower, and the part where he crashed a Ford Mustang straight into the Statue Of Liberty.

SevenSeize responds:

I love you.

Mega Awesome Mega Awesome

That was some pretty KEEWWWLLL stuff.

I liked the part where X and Zero fought Sigma, that was the best part and I felt you put alot of work into that scene.

But not as good as when X shot at that one servebot, that blew me away.

Chrono Trigger: Ep I Chrono Trigger: Ep I

Off to a decent start of a possible good series.

Well, where to start really...

You followed the script alright and that opening scene always brings back good memories of playing the game for the very first time. But I did notice a few things, first of all, the soundtrack doesn't sound quite like it should. Like it didn't sound like it was from the video game. Also I hope you improve on the character designs and animation, for starters Marle's hair is a bit more goldish and orange-ish then the way you did it. Lucca looked crossed eyed to me. Also I'm hoping you'll fix that uploading issue you have, a custom icon would really help in setting this one apart from the other Chrono Trigger flashes on here.

Overall, I think this series has potential and you're not off to a horrid start by any means. Long as you continue to practice and improve those character designs, this series could turn out to be a hit.

I'm looking forward to episode 2.

bizzarrostrife responds:

Yea I'm working on that icon issue... Also I got much better at animating during the coarse of animating this so I promise episode 2 will flow better. Also, the soundtrack is from the Chrono symphonic. I felt like since the art and other aspects where different, the music should be too. I totally agree on the character design now that you say that. I was trying to base them more off the spirtes than off of the Akira Toriama(ew) art. Thanks so much for watching!

Sigma Turret Defense Sigma Turret Defense

Oh Christ

Funniest damn thing I've seen on this site in years.

You magnificent bastard, you.

SecretNaziKitty responds:

Yes, the idea just came to me in dream :3

NG BBS Awards 2008 NG BBS Awards 2008

A nice flash

It was well done, nothing I found that was useless in particularand the songs were also good. It was also a nice touch that you included Zerok's lines from it. Only thing I would have suggested to make this even more interesting was if you gave your own opinion on the winners.

But eh, maybe that wouldn't have worked, I don't know.

Overall it was good.

Elroy responds:

My opinion of you may have offended you.

Just kidding, thanks!

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

Great guide.

While this was informative and useful to people who would like to get rid of that garbage whistle, or just people who need another reminder of how the whistle system works and how you flag abusive reviews.

The buttons on the other hand were....a little hard to read at times. I had to squint a few times to read what I was about to click. But that's my only complaint for this pretty informative flash.

Nice work.

Little-Rena responds:

Oh yes, I know about the buttons anyway, thankyou very much for the review. And yeah, I hope it does help some people out, lol.

(_RGH_) Abyss (Dark Pico) (_RGH_) Abyss (Dark Pico)

Catchy

That beginning drumbeat could have help start up a pretty cool rock song i thought. But this techo song sounded just fine

Nicely done and good remix.

RyeGuyHead responds:

thanks

Fantasia Nocturne No.1 Fantasia Nocturne No.1

Sounds classical.

It sounds a little sad to me for some odd reason, but it's still good and you get my 5.

Nice work.

sarias responds:

yeah thats what i was going for thanks for the review

Town Theme Loop Town Theme Loop

Sounds peaceful

Something that could easily fit into a theme of some small quiet town in an RPG or something. Must by why I like it so much :)

Anyway, I think it's an excellent tune and you did good on it.

sarias responds:

thanks exactly what its for haha :D thanks for the review